Trainee Program - Intake October 2021 (f/m/d)
- Online since 07/04/2021
Do you want to be part of #unipersnextgeneration and shape the energy world of tomorrow with us?
What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- to 24-month program based in Germany with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations also includes the opportunity to gather international experience and to work in various business units. The program will give you in-depth insights into our business and help you explore your strengths. You will also have the chance to bring in and enhance your interpersonal and team working skills. Individual mentoring and a buddy from day one will give you the best possible foundation for the next step in your career development at Uniper.
What will you do?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s business, its value drivers and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will develop your technical, operational and interpersonal skills
We are looking for you in the following areas:
- Asset Based Contracts
- Asset Operations - Steam and Biomass
- Business Controlling
- Internal Audit
- Trading & Commercial Track
What should you bring along?
- A successfully completed degree (bachelor's and/or master's degree)
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Curiosity and openness towards working in an intercultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and proactivity to make a difference in our business
- Analytical thinking, pursuit of continuous improvement with a hands-on mentality
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- German skills might be required for certain job functions (please check individual job requisition on our career page)
- Type of employment
- Period of employment
- 24 months
- 48.000 - 55.000 euros anually
- Application link
Company and contact details
- Company name
- Uniper SE
- Holzstr. 6
- 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Contact person
- Ms Laura Johanns