Business Development Associate
|Online seit|| |
08.01.2020 - 11:34
Vision Critical is a cloud-based CXM SaaS company that specializes in gathering and applying the hardest-to-reach customer experience data. Using proprietary technology and processes, Vision Critical is able to deeply engage any audience to increase voluntary customer data capture and apply that data to improve customer experience. With its unique, relationship-based approach, Vision Critical’s Sparq platform enables companies to interact directly with consented audiences of customers. Unlike traditional voice-of-customer methods, Vision Critical unlocks the real-time feedback that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes hand in hand with their own highly engaged, deeply understood customers.
Hundreds of high-performing organizations across multiple industries benefit from Vision Critical’s technology and guidance, including BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, GoDaddy, VMware, and more . To learn more about Vision Critical, follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter , or visit us at www.visioncritical.com .
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn’t do what we do without our awesome VC’ers and look forward to welcoming a new VC’er, you to our VC family. Come be great with us, #TheVCWay.
Your role, should you choose to accept it, is to leverage contacts, knock down doors and get in front of potential clients who may benefit from our technology . We are looking for someone who loves being part of a team and talking to people. We need someone who is not afraid to cold call the c suite a of a big company and tell our story.
This is a great opportunity to launch a very successful and rewarding career in business development in our Cologne office. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best sales leaders in the industry, to promote innovative solutions, to engage with colleagues around the globe and to directly contribute to the success of our organization. The potential for further career development in this role and within our organization is endless!
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Wants to be a strategic member of the sales team, responsible for identifying and ultimately creating qualified sales opportunities
- Is responsible for building sales pipeline and generating revenue
- Can increase pipeline through active demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Can manage multiple customer calls and web presentations on a daily basis
You Are a Fit If You Are
- Interested in technology and in becoming an expert in your space
- Driven and self-motivated to be successful in whatever you do
- Collaborative: you naturally share ideas and never lose sight that you are part of a team
- Comfortable with leveraging multiple social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, events, etc.) to make connections and start conversations with people
- Comfortable building relationships with clients over the phone and via email
- Experienced with SaaS environments an asset
- Able to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive person, with the ability to excel under pressure
You Bring These Skills With You
- Passion for technology, marketing and sales
- Active prospecting, nurturing and pipeline building using tools like Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hootsuite, etc.
- Writing, crafting and honing engaging and attention-grabbing emails, proposals, letters and voice messages
- Willingness to deliver presentations over web/phone
- An ability to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends, and competition
- You have 1+ years sales and/or account management experience at a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- You are a strong listener and customer advocate
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing, Sales or a similar discipline
- A background in Market Research is valued but not a necessity
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Vision Critical GmbH
Herr Michael Keller
+49 152 22712827
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2020