German Speaking At Home AppleCare Advisor - Turkey
|Online seit|| |
06.06.2018 - 13:00
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare At Home Advisor. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential. This is a work from home position and you can live in any city across Turkey - you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- Fluency in German, Turkish and English
- Professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability is required
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage; iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As an AppleCare Advisor, you’ll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world class customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical knowledge, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best.
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount. At Home Advisors will work 45 hours per week and need to be able to work flexible hours over a 7 day week.
• Main residence based in Turkey (candidates must be legally entitled to work in Turkey)
• Available to attend approximately five weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
• Flexible to work between the hours of 8:00 and 20:00 including weekends and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs • Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
• Successful completion of initial training
• A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
• High-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
• Please submit your CV in English (CVs in other languages cannot be accepted unfortunately)
Other equipment required will be supplied by Apple.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |