Quality Assurance Analyst (f/m/d) for Scrum Team
|Online seit|| |
30.09.2019 - 14:30
Are you keen to adopt the mind-set of the end user and to think about how well a product meets the customer needs? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 190 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp’s Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK.
You will be part of one of our cross functional Scrum teams. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the Alternatives Investment solution, one of the focus areas in SimCorp Dimension®. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a strong team player.
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 1.700 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best QA Analyst you can be. On our website you can see some of the daily treasures that are part of working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39. If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience).
You will apply your talent to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, manual testing, writing and maintaining automated tests, and support. You will ensure that the Alternatives Investment functionality in SimCorp Dimension® matches our clients’ requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
· Collaborating with Product Owners and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories
· Design, execution and documentation of business tests
· Drive continuous integration through improved test automation
· Be the end-users' eager advocate and help the team making valuable high-quality delivery
· Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
· Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
· Practical knowledge about agile processes, working in Scrum teams and test driven development
· Strong interest in the financial industry
· A master's degree/PhD in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or similar
· Curiosity to learn programming languages like C# to be able to implement and maintain automated tests
· You are analytical, structured and able to plan your own work
· A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
· Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Rita Jeziorowski
61352 Bad HomburgDeutschland
+49 6172 924039
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019