Senior C# Developer in an Agile Software Company
|Online seit|| |
30.09.2019 - 14:00
Are you keen to deliver highly responsive and easy-to-use software solutions? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 190 customers all over the world use the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. SimCorp's Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe®. Around 500 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK.
As a Senior C# Developer you will become part of one of our cross functional Scrum teams. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the Alternatives Investment solution, one of the focus areas in SimCorp Dimension®. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a strong team player.
We treasure technology
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Through our solutions, our customers manage investments equal to 20 trillion dollars - or a quarter of the world's GDP. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 1.600 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best developer you can be.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski on +49 6172 9240-39. If you wish to apply, please submit your application via our online system. In your cover letter please state briefly why you are interested in the vacant position and why you feel you are qualified for the job (skills, experience).
You will apply your talent to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, mostly C# and your responsibilities will also include:
- Developing new core functionality to support the business modules and continuous improvements to the existing code base
- Working with Product Management to refine new features
- Working as part of your Scrum team to reach the definition of done with each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- Several years of C# programming experience
- Deep insight into the .NET framework and object-oriented software design
- Basic knowledge in or curiosity to learn other programming languages, such as APL
- Ability to work with and develop complex architecture front and back end
- A background as a data scientist or a master's degree/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or similar
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices, values and principles is a plus
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Rita Jeziorowski
61352 Bad HomburgDeutschland
+49 6172 924039
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019