Global Technology Graduate Programme 2021
- Online seit 23.02.2021
Berenberg was established in 1590 and today we are one of Europe’s leading privately owned banks, focusing on the business divisions Investment Bank, Corporate Banking, as well as Wealth and Asset Management. The bank is run by managing partners and has a strong presence in the financial centres of Hamburg, London, New York and Frankfurt. Our more than 1,500 employees carry the Bank’s long tradition of success into the future.
We are looking to hire a number of tech passionate graduates onto our 15-month Global Tech Graduate programme. The rotational programme is designed to give you significant business exposure, comprehensive training and the opportunity to work throughout Europe in a forward-thinking and agile environment.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAMME WORK?
Your journey starts with an intensive classroom based training course, designed to help you prepare for your career at Berenberg. After the induction time, you will try your hand at various tech roles such as a Software Developer, Business Analyst or Tech Consultant, giving you the opportunity to see where your talent lies. You will then enter the Innovation Phase, in which you will use your creativity and problem solving skills to tackle some of the most innovative and complex tech projects within the bank, working side-by-side with your innovation mentors to develop new software, infrastructure and technologies that will have a real impact on Berenberg’s future success.
After all this training and exposure, you will be able to identify the right team for you to join permanently within our Global Technology department, shaping the digital future of our bank.
Besides strong communication skills, the ability to take creative and innovative approaches to the use of technology, the desire to work in a fast paced team environment as well as being enthusi-astic about global tech trends, we are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or other related technology subjects (having obtained or expecting a 2:1 or above in their degree)
- Fluency in English and additional languages (especially German) are beneficial
- At the time of commencing employment, successful applicants should have full working rights for the UK
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN?
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and independent working practices
- A dynamic and truly international workforce
- 1:1 Buddy Scheme Support throughout the whole programme
- Travel throughout Europe on international rotations
- Competitive salary and additional benefits such as e.g. a 30 day annual leave entitlement, group live assurance, a competitive pension plan and access to remote learning portals
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- EC2R 8HP London, Vereinigtes Königreich
- Frau Paulina Wölke