Intern/ Working Student (f/m) Project Management
|Online seit|| |
01.02.2019 - 09:27
Own your Future. Impact what matters!
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 47,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Support the German Management Team in leading strategic and cross divisional projects by engaging with a variety of senior stakeholders, gathering and analyzing data, preparing and conducting workshops, evaluating results, developing recommendations, preparing executive presentations
- Liaise with senior level management cross-divisionally and functionally to consider different aspects and approaches whilst developing and executing projects
- Assist with collection of voice-of-business and voice-of-customer and the set-up of a communication strategy
Your Profile – impressive
- Enrolled student business economics or equivalent, first experience in an international, matrix-organized environment is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation, self-reliant working manner combined with innovative thinking
- Capability to communicate and collaborate in an international team and liaise with stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent MS-Office-Skills (Excel, PowerPoint,..), very good communication skills in German and English
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Possible future international assignments
- Complementary access to our in-house-gym, massage chairs & brainlight tower and parking lot
- Coffee-connect-areas, company canteen and think tanks
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Mentizis and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability via our werbpage.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Ecolab Deutschland GmbH
Frau Mona Schauer
40789 Monheim am RheinDeutschland
+49 2173 599 1431
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |